GET OUT OF AUTO!
Beginner Photography Class
Do you have a great DSLR camera but feel like you can't do anything with it, except hope it works when you shoot? Do you wish that you could take your own photos that you would love to display on your blog, walls and facebook? You are in luck, because you can learn to use your camera and take photos you will be proud of showing the world.
What you will learn in this class...
- What the knobs, buttons and icons mean on your camera
- Understanding of exposure, WB, Shutter speed, ISO, f-stop and other camera functions.
- Proper care and handling of your camera and lenses
- When to use your flash, and what it does for a photo
- How to take a photo in manual mode, in various lighting circumstances
Date: Wednesday February 29th
Details: Class size is limited to 6. Bring a DSLR camera (camera with changeable lenses). You will go home with handouts to help you get going. Light snacks will be provided. If you have a 50mm 1.8 lens bring it, this is not required.
Where: Darcy's House
Call 970 270-5184 or email darcycasephotography@gmail to sign up.