Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Super Shoot - Duck Pond Park

My first Super Shoot. This is where clients come to me at a designated location and I shoot away! I had two clients at this location and then in the evening I shot at a different place, more photos to come, but I couldn't wait to share some from this first family.

DeWitt Children - It was a beautiful day, almost too beautiful to be dressed in winter attire, but these are their holiday photos. These girls were just beautiful, they were patient, funny and did great through the entire shoot. What a treat to spend the morning with them. Their mom had the greatest sense of style with the earmuffs and furry hats, I just loved it!





Aren't her eyes just stunning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

babies (2) children (1) downtown (1) family (1) maternity (1)